altmarius

cultură şi spiritualitate

A Latter-Day Pilgrimage from London to Canterbury – London to Shooters Hill



becket-copyhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/becket-copy.jpg?w=1314&h=1752 1314w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/becket-copy.jp... 113w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/becket-copy.jp... 225w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/becket-copy.jp... 768w" sizes="(max-width: 657px) 100vw, 657px" />

The Archbishop of Canterbury, Thomas (a) Becket was murdered in Canterbury Cathedral on Tuesday 29th December, 1170 (by knights acting on what they had interpreted as an instruction from the  King, Henry II).  The site became an important one of pilgrimage throughout the later Middle Ages (the penitent Henry making the journey barefoot in 1174, the year after Thomas was made a saint).  The practice of pilgrimage ceased after the Reformation and Dissolution under Henry VIII in the sixteenth century, but may be said to have resumed in later  centuries.  Research published by the Chaucer Society in the nineteenth century suggests that the route taken by pilgrims from London to Canterbury ran more less along the line of the old Roman road of Watling Street – or its modern equivalent, the A2 – through Dartford, Rochester and Faversham (note in this context that Rochester is mentioned in the Monk’s prologue, Sittingbourne in the Wife of Bath’s prologue, and Boughton-under-Blean, which is near Faversham, in the Canon Yeoman’s prologue, in “The Canterbury Tales”).  Further research from this time suggests that the journey along this – sixty-mile or so – route would probably have taken four days, with overnight stops at each of the three aforementioned towns (where suitable accommodation was available).  I follow in the pilgrims’  tracks …

City of London

becket-b-1120-copyhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/becket-b-1120-copy.jpg?w=1332&h=582 1332w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/becket-b-1120-... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/becket-b-1120-... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/becket-b-1120-... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/becket-b-1120-... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 666px) 100vw, 666px" />

Thomas Becket was born on Cheapside  in the City of London in circa 1120, the son of Gilbert, a merchant of Norman ancestry, and Matilda.  He was educated at Merton Priory, and later at one of the  grammar schools    in London, possibly St Paul’s, before entering the church, and eventually rising to become Archbishop of Canterbury in 1162.

There is a chapel dedicated to him inside the Mercers’ Livery Company Hall at the corner of Cheapside and Ironmonger Lane.

London Bridge

“Old” London Bridge was rebuilt, by Peter, chaplain of St Mary Colechurch, in 1176-1209, and stood until 1831 (an alcove still survives in the grounds of Guy’s  Hospital).

p1100302-copyhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/p1100302-copy.jpg?w=1320&h=1042 1320w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/p1100302-copy.... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/p1100302-copy.... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/p1100302-copy.... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/p1100302-copy.... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 660px) 100vw, 660px" />

There were scores of buildings on it then, including a chapel dedicated to St Thomas (depicted in a stained glass window in the church of St Magus the Martyr).

Southwark

Southwark was first recorded as “Sudwerca” in the “Domesday Book” of 1086, taking its name from the Old English “suth”, and “weorc”, meaning defensive work or fort, in reference to the Roman defences south of the river.  It  was unaffected by the Great Fire of London in 1666, the southward progress of which across the river was halted at a gap in the buildings on London Bridge that formed a natural firebreak.  However, it suffered its own Great Fire in 1676.

Historically, Southwark was a so-called “liberty”, free of many  of the regulations governing life in the City across the river.  Over time it  became one of the poor places in which it, the rich City, attempted to locate  – and forget – some of its more “undesirable” buildings (including prisons such as the Clink, King’s Bench, Marshalsea and White Lion), industries (including tanning) and activities (including – in the numerous “stews” – prostitution, animal-baiting, and the performance of stage plays, all of which attracted large and unruly crowds).

Southwark Cathedral

2-southwark-cathedralhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/2-southwark-cathedral.jpg?w=1316&h=1756 1316w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/2-southwark-ca... 113w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/2-southwark-ca... 225w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/2-southwark-ca... 768w" sizes="(max-width: 658px) 100vw, 658px" />

What is now Southwark Cathedral was originally founded as a nunnery in 606, becoming the priory of St Mary Overie in 1106, the  parish church of St Saviour  following the Dissolution in 1540, and Southwark Cathedral and the Collegiate Church of St Saviour and St Mary Overie in 1905.  Being over  the “rie” or river, the church was undamaged in the Great Fire, and also survived the bombing of the Blitz.  Some elements of the present structure are survivors  from the  twelfth century building, although most are from the thirteenth or early fifteenth rebuilds following fires in 1212 and 1390 (the former of which, incidentally, reportedly killed 3000 people).  The interior contains  many memorials, including a wooden effigy of a knight buried in around 1275, and the tomb of Lancelot Andrewes (1555-1626), who was responsible for the translation of the Authorised or King James Version of the Bible.

4-st-thomass-hospital-1225https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/4-st-thomass-hospital-1225.jpg?w=1309&h=482 1309w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/4-st-thomass-h... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/4-st-thomass-h... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/4-st-thomass-h... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/4-st-thomass-h... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 656px) 100vw, 656px" />

What was St Mary’s re-established its  public infirmary as St Thomas’s Hospital in the early thirteenth century (the hospital later relocated to Lambeth).

Winchester  Palace

bishop-of-winchesters-palacehttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/bishop-of-winchesters-palace.jpg?w=1340&h=1788 1340w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/bishop-of-winc... 113w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/bishop-of-winc... 225w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/bishop-of-winc... 768w" sizes="(max-width: 670px) 100vw, 670px" />

On nearby Clink Street are the remains of Winchester Palace (and also the site of the Clink Prison).  The palace was originally built in the twelfth century by King Stephen’s brother Henry de Blois, the Bishop of Winchester (at this time, Southwark was in the Diocese of Winchester).  It was subsequently rebuilt in the late thirteenth to fourteenth century, and remained in use until the time of the Civil War in the seventeenth, when it was portioned off.  It was substantially destroyed by a fire in the nineteenth century, with only parts of the Great Hall surviving to this day.  The Great Hall dates to the twelfth century, circa 1144; the “Rose Window” to the fourteenth (and possibly to the Bishopric of William of Wykeham, circa1367-98).

Borough High Street

Borough  was first recorded as “Southwarke borrow” in 1559, taking its name from the Old English  “burh”.  Borough High Street is  part of, and was once known as,  Stane Street, the Roman road to the south, and Borough Market was first established in the thirteenth century.

5-george-innhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/5-george-inn.jpg?w=1312&h=984 1312w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/5-george-inn.j... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/5-george-inn.j... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/5-george-inn.j... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/5-george-inn.j... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 656px) 100vw, 656px" />

6-tabard-innhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/6-tabard-inn.jpg?w=1312&h=984 1312w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/6-tabard-inn.j... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/6-tabard-inn.j... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/6-tabard-inn.j... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/6-tabard-inn.j... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 656px) 100vw, 656px" />

Famously, there were some  fifty  inns and other drinking establishments on and around Borough High Street at the time of the Great Fire of London in 1666, including the “Tabard” and  “White Hart”, which were known to and written about by Chaucer and Shakespeare.  They all survived that fire, although many were burnt down in the  Great Fire of Southwark in 1676.  The “Tabard” and the “White Hart” were later rebuilt, but  no longer stand, having been demolished in the late nineteenth century.   The “George”, originally built sometime before 1542, was also rebuilt after the Great Fire of Southwark, in 1677, as a galleried inn, and still stands.

Crossbones Graveyard

crossbones-graveyardhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/crossbones-graveyard.jpg?w=1326&h=994 1326w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/crossbones-gra... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/crossbones-gra... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/crossbones-gra... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/crossbones-gra... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 663px) 100vw, 663px" />

Just off Borough High Street, at the corner of  Union Street and Redcross Way, is the unconsecrated burial ground known as the “Crossbones Graveyard”.  Here from Medieval times were interred the “Outcast Dead”, including the “Winchester Geese”, which is to say women who worked as prostitutes in brothels or “stews” licensed by the Bishops of Winchester.  An “Ordinance for the Governance of the Stews” was  issued  by King Henry II in 1161.

Tabard Street

7-st-george-the-martyrhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/7-st-george-the-martyr.jpg?w=1314&h=986 1314w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/7-st-george-th... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/7-st-george-th... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/7-st-george-th... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/7-st-george-th... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 657px) 100vw, 657px" />

The church of St George the Martyr, at the corner  of Borough High Street and Tabard Street, was originally built in the twelfth century,  and rebuilt in the fourteenth (and again in the eighteenth, in the Neo-Classical style).  Henry V was met here by the Aldermen and Mayor of London upon his triumphal return from the Battle of Agincourt in 1415.

9-pilgrimage-streethttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/9-pilgrimage-street.jpg?w=1318&h=988 1318w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/9-pilgrimage-s... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/9-pilgrimage-s... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/9-pilgrimage-s... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/9-pilgrimage-s... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 659px) 100vw, 659px" />

10-becket-househttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/10-becket-house.jpg?w=1318&h=988 1318w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/10-becket-hous... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/10-becket-hous... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/10-becket-hous... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/10-becket-hous... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 659px) 100vw, 659px" />

11-tabard-gardenshttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/11-tabard-gardens.jpg?w=1320&h=990 1320w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/11-tabard-gard... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/11-tabard-gard... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/11-tabard-gard... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/11-tabard-gard... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 660px) 100vw, 660px" />

12-pilgrim-househttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/12-pilgrim-house.jpg?w=1318&h=1758 1318w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/12-pilgrim-hou... 113w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/12-pilgrim-hou... 225w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/12-pilgrim-hou... 768w" sizes="(max-width: 659px) 100vw, 659px" />

Old Kent Road

14-thomas-a-becket-public-househttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/14-thomas-a-becket-public-house.jpg?w=1314&h=1400 1314w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/14-thomas-a-be... 141w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/14-thomas-a-be... 282w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/14-thomas-a-be... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/14-thomas-a-be... 961w" sizes="(max-width: 657px) 100vw, 657px" />

The “Thomas a Becket” public house on the Old Kent Road stands on the site of the “St Thomas a Watering”, alluded to as follows in Chaucer’s “Canterbury Tales”:

“And forth we rode a little more than pace

Unto the watering of St Thomas … ”

16-north-peckham-civic-centre-muralhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/16-north-peckham-civic-centre-mural.jpg?w=1318&h=1196 1318w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/16-north-peckh... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/16-north-peckh... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/16-north-peckh... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/16-north-peckh... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 659px) 100vw, 659px" />

A little further east is the former North Peckham Civic Centre, featuring a fine mosaic mural by Adam Kossowski depicting, among other things, that very scene.

Deptford

21-deptford-broadwayhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/21-deptford-broadway.jpg?w=1316&h=1838 1316w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/21-deptford-br... 107w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/21-deptford-br... 215w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/21-deptford-br... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/21-deptford-br... 734w" sizes="(max-width: 658px) 100vw, 658px" />

22-river-ravensbournehttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/22-river-ravensbourne.jpg?w=1314&h=986 1314w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/22-river-raven... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/22-river-raven... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/22-river-raven... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/22-river-raven... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 657px) 100vw, 657px" />

Deptford was first recorded as “Depeford” in 1293, taking name from the Old English “deop”, meaning deep, and “ford” (across the Ravensbourne).  The church of St Nicholas was originally built at least as long ago as the twelfth century, and  subsequently rebuilt in the fourteenth, and again in the late seventeenth, in 1697, only to be badly damaged during the Blitz.  The fourteenth-century tower still stands.  Christopher Marlowe is buried in the churchyard.

Blackheath

26-wat-tyler-roadhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/26-wat-tyler-road.jpg?w=1320&h=990 1320w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/26-wat-tyler-r... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/26-wat-tyler-r... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/26-wat-tyler-r... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/26-wat-tyler-r... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 660px) 100vw, 660px" />

27-cade-roadhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/27-cade-road.jpg?w=1312&h=1102 1312w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/27-cade-road.j... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/27-cade-road.j... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/27-cade-road.j... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/27-cade-road.j... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 656px) 100vw, 656px" />

30-cornish-rebels-memorialhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/30-cornish-rebels-memorial.jpg?w=1320&h=880 1320w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/30-cornish-reb... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/30-cornish-reb... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/30-cornish-reb... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/30-cornish-reb... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 660px) 100vw, 660px" />

Extraordinarily, in the Middle Ages, no fewer than three rebel armies gathered on the high windswept at the top of  Blackheath Hill preparatory to marching on London: the first under Wat Tyler during the  “Peasants’ Revolt”, in 1381 (see June 15th posting); the second under Jack Cade, in 1450 (see May 8th posting); and the third under Michael Joseph and Thomas Flamank  during the “Cornish Revolt” , in 1497 (see June 17th posting).

29-prime-meridianhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/29-prime-meridian.jpg?w=1316&h=1340 1316w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/29-prime-merid... 147w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/29-prime-merid... 295w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/29-prime-merid... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/29-prime-merid... 1005w" sizes="(max-width: 658px) 100vw, 658px" />

Shooters Hill

40-view-towards-london-from-near-top-of-shooters-hillhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/40-view-towards-london-from-near-top-of-shooters-hill.jpg?w=1313&h=588 1313w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/40-view-toward... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/40-view-toward... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/40-view-toward... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/40-view-toward... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 658px) 100vw, 658px" />

Shooters Hill is one of the highest points in, and  at the outermost  edge of, London, and commands fine  views of the city to the west …

43-view-towards-south-east-from-near-top-of-shooters-hillhttps://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/43-view-towards-south-east-from-near-top-of-shooters-hill.jpg?w=1314&h=986 1314w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/43-view-toward... 150w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/43-view-toward... 300w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/43-view-toward... 768w, https://lostcityoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/43-view-toward... 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 657px) 100vw, 657px" />

… and of the open countryside of Kent to the east.

Vizualizări: 6

Adaugă un comentariu

Pentru a putea adăuga comentarii trebuie să fii membru al altmarius !

Alătură-te reţelei altmarius

Statistici

Free counters!
Din 15 iunie 2009

184 state (ultimul: Congo)

Numar de steaguri: 247

Record vizitatori:    8,782 (3.04.2011)

Record clickuri:

 16,676 (3.04.2011)

Tari lipsa: 58

1 stat are peste 500,000 clickuri (Romania)

1 stat are peste 60.000 clickuri (USA)

1 stat are peste 30,000 clickuri (Moldova)

2 state au peste 10.000 clickuri (Italia,Germania)

4 state au peste 5.000 clickuri (Olanda, Belgia,  FrantaMarea Britanie)

12 state au peste 1,000 clickuri (SpaniaCanadaUngaria, Polonia, Rusia, Austria, IrlandaIsrael, GreciaElvetia, Brazilia)

35 state au peste 100 clickuri

23 state au un click

Rating for altmarius.ning.com 

altmarius.ning.com-Google pagerank,alexa rank,Competitor

DE URMĂRIT

1. ANTICARIAT ALBERT

http://anticariatalbert.com/

2. ANTICARIAT ODIN 

http://anticariat-odin.ro/

3. TARGUL CARTII

http://www.targulcartii.ro/

4 ART LIBRIS

http://www.artlibris.ro/

5. COLTUL COLECTIONARULUI

http://www.coltulcolectionarului.ro/

6. MAGAZINUL DE CARTE

http://www.magazinul-de-carte.ro/

7 ANTICARIAT PLUS

http://www.anticariatplus.ro/

8. PRINTRE CARTI

http://www.printrecarti.ro/

9. CARTEA DE CITIT

http://www.carteadecitit.ro/

10. ANTICARIAT ON-LINE
http://www.carti-online.com/

11. ANTICARIATUL DE NOAPTE

 http://www.anticariatuldenoapte.ro/

12. ANTICARIATUL NOU

http://www.anticariatulnou.ro

13. ANTICARIAT NOU

https://anticariatnou.wordpress.com/

14. DEPOZITUL DE CARTI 

http://www.calinblaga.ro/

15. ANTIKVARIUM.RO

http://antikvarium.ro

16. ROMANIAI MAGYAR IRODALMI LEXIKON

https://www.facebook.com/irodalmilexikon/

17. ANTICARIAT LOGOS

http://www.anticariat-logos.ro/

18. ANTICARIAT.NET

http://www.anticariat.net/informatii-contact.php

19. TIMBREE

www.timbree.ro

20. FILATELIE

 http://www.romaniastamps.com/

21. MAX

http://romanianstampnews.blogspot.com

22. STAMPWORLD

http://www.stampworld.com

23 VIA BUCURESTI

http://viabucuresti.ro/category/articole/

24. BUCURESTIUL MEU DRAG

http://www.orasul.ro/

25. BUCURESTII VECHI SI NOI

http://bucurestiivechisinoi.ro

26. MAGIA MUNTELUI

http://magiamuntelui.blogspot.com

27. RAZVAN CODRESCU
http://razvan-codrescu.blogspot.ro/

28. POVESTI SASESTI

http://povestisasesti.com/

29. GHID VIDEO TURISTIC

http://www.ghidvideoturistic.ro/ghid-turistic/default.as

30. ORIZONTURI CULTURALE

http://www.orizonturiculturale.ro/ro_home.html

31. FILME DOCUMENTARE

http://www.filmedocumentare.com/filme-a-z/

32. SA NU UITAM

http://sanuuitam.blogspot.ro/

33. ISTORIA ROMANIEI

http://istoriaromaniei.com/wp/

34. MIRON MANEGA
http://www.certitudinea.o

35. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ROMANIA

https://www.natgeo.ro/revista

36. KORUNK

http://ideakonyvter.ro/53-korunk

Insignă

Se încarcă...

Anunturi

Licenţa Creative Commons Această retea este pusă la dispoziţie sub Licenţa Atribuire-Necomercial-FărăModificări 3.0 România Creativ

Note

Erfolgsgeschichte Taunusbahn

Creat de altmariusclassic Sep 13, 2013 at 11:02am. Actualizat ultima dată de altmariusclassic Sep 13, 2013.

Schnell und Steiner

Creat de altmariusplus Iun 19, 2013 at 1:59pm. Actualizat ultima dată de altmariusplus Iun 19, 2013.

Grosse Kunstfuehrer zum Schnell &Steiner

Creat de altmariusclassic Dec 21, 2012 at 6:55pm. Actualizat ultima dată de altmariusclassic Dec 21, 2012.

Hermann Hesse -bucher

Creat de altmariusscience Nov 7, 2012 at 5:47pm. Actualizat ultima dată de altmariusscience Nov 7, 2012.

Grosse Kunstfuehrer zum Schnell & Steiner - 1

Creat de altmariusclassic Oct 8, 2012 at 7:52pm. Actualizat ultima dată de altmariusclassic Oct 8, 2012.

© 2017   Created by altmarius.   Oferit de

Embleme  |  Raportare eroare  |  Termeni de utilizare a serviciilor